We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scuba Diving

Which Fort Myers hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
vermont
Level Contributor
12 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Scuba Diving

We are coming for a visit In March (7-11/2013). My son (24yrs. old) just recently got his scuba certification. He will be going alone, or if allowed we would go on the boat with him, any place or trips recommended where he can join a group to do a day dive?

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
606 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scuba Diving

Do a search on this and the Ft. Myers Beach forum. This topic has been discussed a lot lately.

Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
4,631 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Scuba Diving

Head down to Marco

http://www.scubamarco.com/

Chicago. Illinois
Level Contributor
133 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Scuba Diving

I was going to suggest heading to the Key Largo to scuba .It is a 4 hr drive though .Also you have flying restrictions for 24 hrs after diving .Since you are here for only a short visit I would say to save scuba for another time and place .

the keys .bahamas ,cozumel ,turks caicos ,usvi would be my nearby choices. We love to snorkel and dive but lower viisibility , and not much coral would recommed saving that for somewhere else .I would recommed renting boat or guided fishing trip .On FMB i use www.thefishtalemarina.com .No affiliation ,just happy customer

4. Re: Scuba Diving

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2014, 07:17