We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Ft Myers to Miami Cruise Port?

Which Fort Myers hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fairhaven...
Destination Expert
for New Bedford
Level Contributor
1,766 posts
225 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from Ft Myers to Miami Cruise Port?

I have just started researching taking the bus from FT Myers to the cruise port in Miami. We are a family f four flying into Ft Myers and staying for 4 -5 days before heading to Miami for our RC cruise. We'll have a rental car. Thought it may be cheaper to drop the car back off at the location we rent it at in Ft Myers and take a bus to Miami to avoid a one way rental. Any thoughts on this? Can anyone recommend a bus company? Should we just take the car to Miami? We're visiting in early July. Thanks for any help.

Cape Coral, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Ft Myers to Miami Cruise Port?

We are using Ambassador Transportation ambassadortransportation.biz/VanService.html Absolutely amazing people!! Tell Pam, Ellanya sent you!

Fairhaven...
Destination Expert
for New Bedford
Level Contributor
1,766 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Ft Myers to Miami Cruise Port?

I will be in Ft Lauderdale and need transportation to Miami. I'll check them out. Thanks

Christina Lake...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from Ft Myers to Miami Cruise Port?

We need transport from Ft Myers to Ft Lauderdale cruise terminal in November. Would appreciate your thoughts and comments on any companies you researched or dealt with.

4. Re: Bus from Ft Myers to Miami Cruise Port?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2014, 07:18