We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to find restaurants with Early Bird Specials

virginia
Level Contributor
721 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Where to find restaurants with Early Bird Specials

I'll be in Ft. Myers for a month and will be looking for restaurants that offer Early Bird Specials within an hour radius of Ft. Myers. Is there a special website to find these places. Thanks. Eleana

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,631 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to find restaurants with Early Bird Specials

There is a free local news paper, I think it's called the Island Sand paper. You can pick it up at any 7-ll store. I am sure they will have a listing of any early bird special.

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,631 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to find restaurants with Early Bird Specials

As far as FM, check out there local papers. Sorry, I don't have more helpful info.

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to find restaurants with Early Bird Specials

Blue Windows has a wonderful early bird dinner.

Edited: 19 December 2013, 23:18
Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to find restaurants with Early Bird Specials

My favorite Fort Myers restaurant that has an "Early Catch Menu" from 4:00 to 5:30pm is the Prawnbroker at the corner of McGregor Blvd and Cypress Lake. Make reservations and ask for the Early Catch Menu. Meal includes a salad or soup, rolls, and entree for around $15.00.

Tonawanda, New York
Level Contributor
1,371 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to find restaurants with Early Bird Specials

A favorite of ours is Brattas Ristorante(dot com) on Rt. 41 across from Bell Tower. Early Bird specials $10.00

6. Re: Where to find restaurants with Early Bird Specials

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2015, 07:22