We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Decisions, Decisions.....Ft Meyers or Naples

Canada
Level Contributor
140 posts
208 reviews
Save Topic
Decisions, Decisions.....Ft Meyers or Naples

I am planning a one week vacation to South West Florida in late April. I will be traveling by plane into Tampa and then renting a car and will be traveling with my husband who will be celebrating his big 60 during the trip. We enjoy hiking, biking, beaching, going to nice restaurants and bars to capture the lively atmosphere. We are not over spenders and like to get value for our hard earned dollars. We love to experience a variety of cultures and approach art and nature. The question is what is the best town to use as a base as we explore - Ft. Meyers Beach or Naples - all suggestions are welcome.

Canada
Level Contributor
140 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Decisions, Decisions.....Ft Meyers or Naples

Thank you ever so much!

Canada
Level Contributor
140 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Decisions, Decisions.....Ft Meyers or Naples

Thank you everyone....I have decided on Naples and day trip to Ft Myers. Then heading up to Clearwater before catching my flight to the cold, cold North!

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Decisions, Decisions.....Ft Meyers or Naples

Good decision!

14. Re: Decisions, Decisions.....Ft Meyers or Naples

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2015, 05:18