We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlaschoice.com -- car rental site

Which Fort Myers hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Twin Cities...
Level Contributor
70 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Atlaschoice.com -- car rental site

I will be flying into RSW end of May. I have been trying to find a car rental at a decent price--so far the best price is through www.atlaschoice.com. Almost a $100.00 less than other sites including Priceline or Hotwire. My question: as anyone used this website for car rentals with good or negative results? I prefer on site pickup and drop off.

Chicago
Level Contributor
414 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlaschoice.com -- car rental site

Our friend use them & was very happy we are going to use them for our Feb trip..

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
612 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlaschoice.com -- car rental site

Babbs check the Orlando travel forum on Atlaschoice. I just posted there on the same thing and it is a six page thread going back 2 years. Very interesting!

colorado
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Atlaschoice.com -- car rental site

Be forewarned, this company is a total scam. Their website says their quotes include the necessary insurances that Ireland requires, but beware,they will tell you the quote includes it, but when you try to pick up your car, the insurance will NOT be included and you will have to pay an exorbitant amount on top of what you have already paid. TOTAL RIPOFF

Then when I tried to resolve they continued to change their story and tell more lies.

BUYER BEWARE, DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY TELL YOU. IT IS ALL LIES!!!!!!!!

colorado
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Atlaschoice.com -- car rental site

Be forewarned, this company is a total scam. Their website says their quotes include the necessary insurances that Ireland requires, but beware,they will tell you the quote includes it, but when you try to pick up your car, the insurance will NOT be included and you will have to pay an exorbitant amount on top of what you have already paid. TOTAL RIPOFF

Then when I tried to resolve they continued to change their story and tell more lies.

BUYER BEWARE, DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY TELL YOU. IT IS ALL LIES!!!!!!!!

5. Re: Atlaschoice.com -- car rental site

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2015, 07:16