We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naples or Fort Meyers?

White Lake, MI
Level Contributor
11 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Naples or Fort Meyers?

My husband and I are debating between Fort Meyers and Naples for a week long trip. We are in our 50's and want sunny weather to lay by the pool or beach, good restaurants, shopping etc. And we love flea markets!. Although, we can afford better than average accommodations we don't want to break the bank. We don't play golf and want to be out sight-seeing a lot of the time, so I'm wondering if its worth it to stay in Naples or just to visit and stay in Naples. Any advice is appreciated.

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,595 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Naples or Fort Meyers?

Are you considering renting a condo, because I have found most condos in Naples require a two wk. stay. We found the best selection of condo directly on the beach in FMB. We enjoy driving over to Naples and Sanibel for a afternoon or dinner or shopping. If you are looking for accommendation at FMB the north end is near Time Sq. and the south end is closer to Santini Plaza and Lover's Key.

2. Re: Naples or Fort Meyers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2015, 05:15