We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pink Shell Resort for Friends Vacation?

7 posts
Save Topic
Pink Shell Resort for Friends Vacation?

I have read a bunch of reviews about how great the Pink Shell is but the reviews seem to be more about families or couples. So I am just wondering if this will be a fun place for a group of friends to stay for a long weekend? We are in our late 20s early 30s and want bars and some nightlife but want to relax during the day too. Is the "downtown" area walking distance? Planning on coming in early November. Always good weather right? :-)

Thank you!

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,663 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pink Shell Resort for Friends Vacation?

I have never stayed at the PSBR but you might like to check out the Diamond Head beach resort. They have a beach bar and it's not far from Time Square. I have only heard good things about the PSBR. Post your question on the FM beach forum for more replys.

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,663 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pink Shell Resort for Friends Vacation?

I don't think you will find many children during Nov.

3. Re: Pink Shell Resort for Friends Vacation?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2015, 05:17