We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wanted Clean on the beach

Iowa
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Wanted Clean on the beach

I will be coming the first week in april, I stayed at the diamondhead last time and the bestwestern once. I am hoping for a place with a oceanview and free chairs for the beach.

Both these other places charged for chair rental and it was costly.

I have been reading reviews.

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wanted Clean on the beach

yes those guys are hard working to set up the chairs/umbrellas and most lease the spots from the Motel owners. check out thebeaconmotel.com they too have the lounge chairs/umbrellas out front for rent but they also have the small fold up beach chairs for Guests to borrow. They are Beachfront but some of the rooms do not have a Gulfview so you need to be sure of the view. They are across from Beached Whale and nestled between Surf Club and Gulfshore Cotttage. Cute all new rooms.

LJR
Saco, Maine
Level Contributor
348 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wanted Clean on the beach

When we rent condos in FL we go to the local grocery store and buy inexpensive chairs and leave them at the condo for the next guests.

Works out great.

Iowa
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wanted Clean on the beach

Thank you for the tips,

4. Re: Wanted Clean on the beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 19:18