We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Restaurants?

Hollywood, FL
6 posts
Save Topic
Romantic Restaurants?

I'm visiting next weekend for my anniversary, does anyone know of any nice restaurants to go to that will fit the occassion?

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Restaurants?

A great view of sunset comes to mind, just after 8 PM this time of year and its way north. I'm not sure which restaurant you can see it from but if you eat on the water prior and walk out onto the Beach, that would be romantical. Anthonys on the Gulf or the Gulfshore Cottage are nice or try Lani Kai rooftop or Pierside for great views.

Fort Myers, FL
Level Contributor
353 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic Restaurants?

This restaurant is on Sanibel but would be a great spot for an anniversary dinner.

www.thistlelodge.com/.

Detroit
Level Contributor
753 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic Restaurants?

I think Anthony's on the Gulf at Sunset time would be a great way to clebrate your anniverary. If you don't care about a view then I would suggest the Sandy Butler.

4. Re: Romantic Restaurants?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 19:19
Get answers to your questions about Fort Myers Beach
Recent Conversations