We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
ma
4 posts
Save Topic
restaurant

looking for a great Italian restaurant

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurant

Papa Mondos is gone but in its place is Terra Nostra and I've heard its GR8.

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,655 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurant

I believe Martha's Vinyard is Italian restaurant. We ate there several yrs. ago and we had Italian food. It's near the Public supermarket. Anthony's on the Gulf also serves Italian food.

Ft. Myers Beach, Fl
Level Contributor
271 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurant

Terra Nostra is okay. Staff was really nice and the prices are really good. However, the food was a little blah to me. But, that is just me, I can be a bit particular.

Enzo's in Bonita is really good. The serve wonderful bread and dipping sauce with your meal too.

The place by Publix has closed.

Also Vincenzo's is under new management and is getting great reviews so far. And Angelina's is getting great reviews. Both are in Bonita.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurant

Anthony's on the Gulf is not a great Italian restaurant however it is half decent and has a nice patio with a great view of the ocean and the wonderful sunsets.

I'd rate the food about a 6.5 - 7 out of 10 by everything else an 8 out of 10. If your staying anywhere near mid island this is a convient place to eat.

ma
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: restaurant

do you mean fernando's martha's vineyard is closed?

Ft. Myers Beach, FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
Level Contributor
680 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: restaurant

We really enjoy Micelli's, just over the bridge with the flashing white van out front. They are very friendly and the food is good and well priced.

Ft. Myers Beach, Fl
Level Contributor
271 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: restaurant

Fernando's closed a while back- The restaurant that was behind the publix on the water at the marina. The new owners of the marina have remodeled the entire place to be an upscale marina. Their new upscale restaurant, they plan on opening in January, is called Bayfront Bistro and it will include a casual tiki bar aside from the restaurant.

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: restaurant

Same Chef & Family run Terra Nostra that had Fernandos Martha Vineyard..

NE MASS
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: restaurant

Terra Nostra was excellente!!! i recommend highly. Food was awesome and we had leftovers. I should have eaten less to get a dessert. We were there this week and not busy at all. Matt was our waiter but he should brush up on his Italian food terms; he wasn't quite sure what some of the pasta and sauces were. I had never heard of a pink sauce and he couldn't tell us exactly what it was, he kept saying it was not really pink but red. But marinara (red) was listed as a choice so we were a little confused. I got a garlic wine sauce and my daughter got alfredo so we never got to find out. Any way, excellent meal and reasonably priced.

10. Re: restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 05:25
Get answers to your questions about Fort Myers Beach