We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter week, which is busier?

Which Fort Myers Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,208 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Easter week, which is busier?

Easter weeks, are they both as busy or one or the other busier? April 4th-12th or 11th-19th. Easter is the 12th. We start our break on Good Friday the 10th-19th. I am hoping the week before is busier because I know many schools end around Memorial Day so they will not have much school left. Here we don't end until mid June.

Ft. Myers Beach, FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
Level Contributor
677 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter week, which is busier?

I would expect the first week to be busier. Our kids are out April 6 - 14. After that spring break is pretty much over for everyone, and the snowbirds start packing up because it begins to get hot.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,208 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter week, which is busier?

I am hoping that after Easter Monday, its not so busy.

I personally like having spring break start with Good Friday myself although last year it was in mid March and a little early for me.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
606 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easter week, which is busier?

Yeah - the March Easter's conflict with spring break for college

4. Re: Easter week, which is busier?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Fort Myers Beach