We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New and Good places to eat since Oct 2008

Ohio
Level Contributor
14 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
New and Good places to eat since Oct 2008

We've been visiting FMB for 6 years every October. We have a few favorites like Smokin' Oyster Brewery that we always visit.

What's new and good since last year. We have a visit scheduled beginning October 2nd.

Plymouth, Minnesota
Level Contributor
256 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New and Good places to eat since Oct 2008

This is a good question since a few places have closed and a few have opened and or relocated. The Yucatan Beach Stand is new but may have been there last October. I understand Doc's has opened in the old Bridge location. I think the Surf Club re-located to the Waffle House bulding. Not sure if they changed their venue or not. The new Bistro opend in the marina down behind the Puplix too.

I'm sure some of our "local experts" will be able to offer an up to date picture.

Enjoy your stay

Mentioned in this post
Yucatan Beach Stand Bar
Yucatan Beach Stand Bar
1,889 Reviews
Fort Myers Beach, FL
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
612 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New and Good places to eat since Oct 2008

MN Trav - you pretty much got it covered! Yucatan was very nice open air place - I dare say it has become "the" go to place on the north end.

Mentioned in this post
3. Re: New and Good places to eat since Oct 2008

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2010, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Fort Myers Beach