We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lodging question

Chillicothe, IL
Level Contributor
135 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
lodging question

We stayed at the Estero Beach & Tennis Club last year, and loved it.

This year we are thinking of visiting Feb 23- Mar 2, with our 2 granddaughters. Does anyone know the names of the condos, just

north of Estero Beach & Tennis Club? We loved the lagoons & wildlife. We are also thinking of Carlos Pointe?

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lodging question

Cresiente? Island Reef? a 7-11 is in between.

Pompano Beach...
Level Contributor
1,734 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lodging question

Carlos Pointe is very nice, but not within walking distance to anything. It is at the very south of the island near lovers key which is beautiful. Very wide beach and near the inlet I think it is called big carlos pass.

Lakeville, Minnesota
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lodging question

That would be Bac Bay or Admiral's Bay or Capt's Bay

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: lodging question

No, those are not on the Gulf side and EBT is, but Thanks because I always forget about them. Used to clean there, nice units, pools and walking to Holiday Inn/Pinchers Crab Shack, CVS and Villa Santini Plaza.

Pompano Beach...
Level Contributor
1,734 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: lodging question

After all of the years I have been coming to fmb I never heard of them or seen them....where are they? sounds like it is very close to where I usually stay but somehow missed them.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
656 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: lodging question

Hi there,

We've been coming to Fort Myers for years and usually stay at Terra Mar - right behind the 7/11. Know they have some condos on VRBO.com. Cresiente is right next door to the Tennis Club but I don't think they do short rentals. It's lovely behind the lagoon, always something to watch. There's also the really small building next door but one from the Holiday Inn - it used to be RL Carriers(Ambassador Suites), they have very competitive rates and the suites are very nicely kept.

Hope you find something to your liking - have fun with the grandchildren.

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: lodging question

floridajoy-The ones mentioned on the Back Bay are across from Holiday Inn and Sandarac and behind the Medical Center.

8. Re: lodging question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Fort Myers Beach
Recent Conversations