We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pink shell or somewhere else for 2 couples

lexington, ky
Level Contributor
57 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Pink shell or somewhere else for 2 couples

We will be in fort Myers in July, have reservations at Pink Shell. We are two adult couples, mid 30's. We are looking for relaxation and I'm reading reviews that give me the idea that this is more kid friendly than adult. Suggestions and feedback are greatly appreciated.

Pompano Beach...
Level Contributor
1,751 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pink shell or somewhere else for 2 couples

Yes you are correct it is very kid friendly, offering a kids program, kiddie water play area and an octopus pool with a waterfall....in July when the kids are out of school there will probably be many families there.

lexington, ky
Level Contributor
57 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pink shell or somewhere else for 2 couples

I've looked at the Gulfwing recently and am thinking of staying there instead. What is your opinion of the the Gulfwing?

lexington, ky
Level Contributor
57 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pink shell or somewhere else for 2 couples

I've looked at the Gullwing recently and am thinking of staying there instead. What is your opinion of the the Gullwing?

Pompano Beach...
Level Contributor
1,751 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pink shell or somewhere else for 2 couples

The Gullwing is beautiful! on a very wide part of the beach on the southend of the island which is quieter, walking distance to santini plaza which has a few restauants, shops an ice cream shop, fishhouse restaurant behind santini, holiday inn outside tiki bar/restaurant a cvs and a 7-11. Also near the fishtale marina should you decide to rent a boat for the day and explore the back bays.

My very favorite part of the island.

lexington, ky
Level Contributor
57 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pink shell or somewhere else for 2 couples

Thank you!!!

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,642 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pink shell or somewhere else for 2 couples

I think you will really enjoy the Gullwing.

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pink shell or somewhere else for 2 couples

Live entertainment at Outrigger and Holiday Inn. www.islandsandpaper.com

8. Re: Pink shell or somewhere else for 2 couples

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 May 2013, 01:35
Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pink shell or somewhere else for 2 couples

Sunstream=TA does NOT allow self promotion, so stop.

Cheers!

10. Re: Pink shell or somewhere else for 2 couples

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2014, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Fort Myers Beach