We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

August Stay at Azure

Which Fort Walton Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Staunton, IL
Level Contributor
71 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
August Stay at Azure

We stayed at the Azure on Ft. Walton Beach. This was a very nice condo. The beach was beautiful and the two pools and splash area for the young children was good too. Our two free beach chairs and umbrella were ready for us every morning. Any questions we had for the staff were answered in a very friendly manner. The only thing we wished was that the three grills that they had would have been in a better area. But, at least they had grills. For this size of a complex more than three probably would be better as some nights you had to wait to get one. I would definitely recommend this place.

A couple other comments would be on the restaurants. We enjoyed the Lighthouse in Destin with their half price meals from 4:30-8:00. We enjoyed the Helen Backs pizza in Ft. Walton. I was not really impressed with the Fudpuckers in Destin. The food was really greasy but I guess this is one of those tourist traps they talk about.

1. Re: August Stay at Azure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2010, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Fort Walton Beach