We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ResortQuest Rentals at Waterscape Condominiums

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
763 posts
Save Topic
ResortQuest Rentals at Waterscape Condominiums

Does anyone know of a unit here that we could rent for only 4 nights in July instead of having to pay for the whole week? We are looking for July 11th to 15th 2 adults 2 kids. It looks so nice.

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,091 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ResortQuest Rentals at Waterscape Condominiums

Check VRBO on the web and contact an owner directly. Four nights is usually the minimum you can rent for.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
763 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: ResortQuest Rentals at Waterscape Condominiums

I've tried so many and they keep rejecting the 4 days saying I have to book for 7 ..grrrr

US
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
3,181 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ResortQuest Rentals at Waterscape Condominiums

There are plenty of places through ResortQuest (and Southern Resorts) that offer fewer nights than a week, but it could be for that particular building, or those particular owners, they've set a standard for a week minimum, if not always then at least for a given time period.

Just a quick look at Southern Resorts, they have lots of units at Waterscape and seem to allow min 3 night reservations. www.southernresorts.com/bre/complexprop.php…

Again, depending on the unit and the time period, though, YMMV. An advantage to Southern Resorts is that their base price is usually cheaper AND they don't charge as many fees as ResortQuest.

Edited: 02 March 2011, 19:26
Woodbury, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,162 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ResortQuest Rentals at Waterscape Condominiums

I know it is frustrating, but as a owner, July is really the peak month, and if you split a week - that leaves a few days open, you might not book just the weekend. It is quite a ways out, people might be more willing to take a 4 night July booking, as time gets closer. I know for me our condo is filling up really fast, we couldn't be more happy. So far (knock on wood), looks like a good season for us.

Destin, FL
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
2,987 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ResortQuest Rentals at Waterscape Condominiums

If you can bump your stay up to 5 nights, it will increase your chances, typically companies and owners will have a 5 night minimum in the summer, but of course prefer a week...

the closer you get yo your dates, the better your chances will be too (just less options)

6. Re: ResortQuest Rentals at Waterscape Condominiums

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Fort Walton Beach