We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Average Dress Code

Near Springfield...
Level Contributor
177 posts
Save Topic
Average Dress Code

Starting the packing process now and I'm wondering about what people wear to eat out? I don't want to take a ton of nicer clothes if we can get by with capris and burmuda shorts and nice flip flops when we eat out. I'm thinking the evening meal will be at restaurants. We have 2 young kids so we'll lean toward the kid friendly restaurants but wanted to make sure I didn't have to pack more than we needed.

ny
Level Contributor
193 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Average Dress Code

I havent been to this area before (going in August) but from my past experience at other places a pair of capris and nice top & sandals should do the trick. I wear capris all the time and will usually just change my shirt for dinner if i need to.

Midwest
Level Contributor
2,429 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Average Dress Code

We go to FWB often....and capris or comfortable casual clothes is the norm at restaurants. Leave your dress clothes at home. Enjoy!

Valparaiso, Indiana
Level Contributor
342 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Average Dress Code

Beach casual................all day every day!

4. Re: Average Dress Code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 15:16