We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

condo question - bedding & cleaning items

Which Fort Walton Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Roselle Park, New...
Level Contributor
2,355 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
condo question - bedding & cleaning items

Do condos supply the bedding and cleaning item such as a vacuum? In the last condo we were in they supplied a vacuum and wondering if all condos supply them. I like to do my own vacumming when i arrive just to be sure its up to my standard of clean.

Woodbury, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,123 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: condo question - bedding & cleaning items

Bedding will be supplied. I would assume there is a vacuum. Not sure what other cleaning items you mean. In our condo we supply windex, 409 etc. But I think we are in a minority. We find by supplying cleaning supplies people actually use them!!! If you rented through VRBO I would contact the owner and ask. With most rentals there is a roll of paper towel, and rolls of toliet paper to get you started, the rest is up to you. Also usually one trashbag.

texas
Level Contributor
2,460 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: condo question - bedding & cleaning items

I was told by my cousin who just stayed in a condo, and who knows we are going next week, to take our own TP, paper towels, big and bathroom size trash bags, hand soaps,body soap dishwashing sooap and dishwasher powder, and wash machine soap. I iwll also probably throw in a 409 cleaner and lysol wipes.

Roselle Park, New...
Level Contributor
2,355 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: condo question - bedding & cleaning items

thanks for the response!

Ohio
Level Contributor
729 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: condo question - bedding & cleaning items

It's typical to find a starter supply of tp, paper towels,

dishwasher detergent (for 1 load), and a vacuum. Depending upon the owner/rental company, there may be small bars of hand soap at the sinks. Where I am staying now, there were no cleaning products so I picked a few at the store.

Destin, FL
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
2,854 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: condo question - bedding & cleaning items

Ginger - I would check with who you rented from.... This can vary from place to place, owner to owner, company to company....

6. Re: condo question - bedding & cleaning items

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2013, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Fort Walton Beach