We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Near University

Which Gainesville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pensacola, Florida
3 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Near University

I will be coming for one night only and need a clean, safe hotel near the University. I've been reading hotel reviews and surprised by all the negative respones! Can someone help me get near the University without being afaid of what I'll find on check-in?

Appreciate your help.

Gainesville, FL
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Near University

The Holiday Inn on University Ave and 13th Street is good. My mom stayed there when she was up to visit me (I'm a student). There is also the University Hilton (which is more expensive). The Reitz Union (on campus) has a hotel as well. I don't know how nice it is, though.

2. Re: Hotel Near University

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 17:18