We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pool at Manta Ray Inn

Which Hollywood hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Pool at Manta Ray Inn

We are traveling to the area this June, and Manta Ray Inn is one of our final selections. I keep reading that they have a pool, but I can't find a picture of it anywhere. It doesn't show up on the Google Maps image. Is it inside?

Indian Trail, North...
Destination Expert
for Charlotte
Level Contributor
844 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pool at Manta Ray Inn

I have seen the pool, either on their Facebook page or travelers photos on here, can't remember, but it looks nice. It's located behind or on the side of the hotel, not oceanfront. It's small and not a huge deck surrounding, but perfect for the size of the place. :) We'll be there this weekend! I'll report back with what we see.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pool at Manta Ray Inn

Looking forward to hearing about the place. It's getting close to time for us to make a decision.

Hollywood Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pool at Manta Ray Inn

The pool is across the small walking street that the Manta Ray Inn sits on. It is perfect. Ocean on one side the building and the heated pool on the other side. We share it with the time share beside us and it is nicely kept and just perfect for your needs.

Hollywood Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pool at Manta Ray Inn

I think you would love the fact that the ocean is on one side of the inn and the heated pool is on the other side of the inn. It is across the small walking street and we share it with the time share beside us. It is heated and kept immaculate!

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pool at Manta Ray Inn

Okay, now I see it. Looks great. Might I suggest that you add this information to your website?

Hollywood Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pool at Manta Ray Inn

Yes, we are in the process of doing this!! Hope that you will come and stay with us so that you can experience the Manta Ray Inn directly on the ocean!!

7. Re: Pool at Manta Ray Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 16:17