We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hollywood Christmas Parade 2012

Jersey, Channel...
Destination Expert
for Jersey, St Helier
Level Contributor
1,123 posts
759 reviews
Save Topic
Hollywood Christmas Parade 2012

Does anyone know the date of the Hollywood Christmas Parade in 2012? I have heard it is possible to book seats, is this advisable and if so, how do I purchase the best seats for the parade.

Many thanks,

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood
Level Contributor
5,893 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hollywood Christmas Parade 2012

I'm copying this from visithollywoodfl.org

Hollywood Beach Broadwalk

Saturday, December 8, 2012 • 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Theme for this year's parade is Jingle Bell Jamboree. Ring in the holiday season and join the fun of this evening parade on the Hollywood Beach Broadwalk featuring marching bands, floats, community groups & more! More details coming soon...

Information: 954-921-3404

Orange, CA
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hollywood Christmas Parade 2012

The Hollywood Christmas Parade in downtown Hollywood is always held the Sunday following Thanksgiving. Here's the website, which is usually updated mid October with the current year's information:

Come early in the day as the local streets are closed beginning around noon. Grandstand tickets in the television area (red carpet on the street) are available for purchase in advance. This is by far the best way to view the parade.

3. Re: Hollywood Christmas Parade 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 15:18