We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resort questions

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
894 posts
225 reviews
Save Topic
Resort questions

Is hollywood sands resort nice? Pros or cons to it? We like to be on the beach, pool time and relax. We cook some in and eat some out. We dont rent a car so walk alot. Like biking and water sports. Are a few things to do see and eat walkable? Or public trans?

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood
Level Contributor
5,836 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resort questions

I'm not really familiar with Hollywood Sands but I will say that Hollywood beach is a wonderful area. There are shops and restaurants along the Broadwalk and you can rent bicycles and jet skis as well. For public transportation, there's a trolley that goes along A1A that will take you north and south on the beach and also to downtown Hollywood. As well, there's also the water taxi that will take you up into Fort Lauderdale or into Miami. Be sure to check the schedules, especially for the Miami run, as it's only one trip down and one trip back and I'm not sure if it's everyday or not...

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
894 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resort questions

Thanks for the info, that sounds great

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
894 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Resort questions

Is it the same water taxi or two separate? I found the one from hollywood to ft lauderdale but dint see that that one went to miami and found another one to miami but looked like it picked up and dropped off in miami i dint see anything about hollywood fl on there. Just want to be sure im looking at the correct pages.

4. Re: Resort questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2015, 06:16