We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Hollywood Beach to FLL that will provide car seat?

New York
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
Taxi from Hollywood Beach to FLL that will provide car seat?

I'm traveling next month with my 1 1/2 year old son. Flying into MCO renting a car (W/car seat) then driving to Hollywood for 5 dyas (multi city trip). Our return flight back home leaves out of FLL however; I plan on returning the car (and car seat) once we check into our hotel. I am concerned about the ride from the hotel back to the airport since we won't have a car seat (and really no need for it the week at the hotel). Can anyone recommend a shuttle service; or cab that I can pre-book that will provide a car seat for us? Thank you so much!!

Cross posting this in the Fort Lauderdale forum too!

Mentioned in this post
Hollywood
Hollywood
Broward County, FL
Ft. Lauderdale Intl Airport
Ft. Lauderdale Intl...
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale
Broward County, FL
1. Re: Taxi from Hollywood Beach to FLL that will provide car seat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2015, 07:16