We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Should we stay in Hollywood rather than Marina Del Rey?

England, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Should we stay in Hollywood rather than Marina Del Rey?

Hi

I wondered if you can help, my boyfriend and I are visiting Los Angeles in October for 5 nights.

We are currently staying at the Ritz Carlton in Marina Del Rey, however after reading other reviews and responses to my previous questions we have decided that Hollywood may be more suitable for us.

We have shortlisted the following hotels: W Hollywood, Hollywood Roosevelt and The Redbury.

We are looking for a location in LA where we can visit the tourist destinations as well as enjoy the nightlife.

Can you please let me know your recommendations for the above three hotels or alternatively of any other nice hotels in a good location. We will not be hiring a car, therefore transport will be necessary.

This is our first time to LA and we just want to make sure we book the right hotel!

Thank you.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
13,556 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Should we stay in Hollywood rather than Marina Del Rey?

Repost on the correct LA board, you've posted on the local Hollywood FL board

2. Re: Should we stay in Hollywood rather than Marina Del Rey?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2015, 05:17