We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting around without a rental car?

Small Town Oklahoma
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Getting around without a rental car?

Husband and I are taking a 5 day trip. Flying into Melbourne late on a Saturday night. I didn't plan far enough in advance so I'm having trouble coming up with the dough to pay for the necessities. We've got the flights and hotels covered. Now we need transportation to Kennedy Space Center from Indialantic. Does anyone know of an economical way to do this? A rental car is going to run around $300. That's more than we want to spend. KSC is the only place we're planning on going. We'll have to go to the grocery store when we get there, but we can figure that part out. I just need to know of a shuttle service or car rentals that are not located at the airports.

Mentioned in this post
Melbourne
Melbourne
Brevard County, FL
NASA Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
NASA Kennedy Space...
17,643 Reviews
Titusville, FL
Indialantic
Indialantic
Brevard County, FL
1. Re: Getting around without a rental car?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2011, 07:21
Get answers to your questions about Indialantic