We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seagate 103

Which Indian Shores hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
louisville
Level Contributor
237 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Seagate 103

Has anyone had any first hand experience with Seagate unit 103? The pictures look very good but after reading so many negative reviews of this complex in general I am a little apprehensive. It appears this owner may have only had the property since December. The only reviews I can find are on the VRBO website and I would expect those to be glowing. Your thought are appreciated.

Gaylord, Michigan
Level Contributor
983 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seagate 103

Haven't seen the units on the inside so I can't comment but the complex seems fine and maintained from the outside. Great location too.

Powell, Tennessee
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seagate 103

We have not stayed here in several years (2004). Most of units are outdated. Grounds are kept well along with pool area. Centrally located but we have opted to move up the beach to indian rocks area. Several smaller complexes that are nice and clean. Less crowded as well. Hope this helps.

3. Re: Seagate 103

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Indian Shores