We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation to Municipal/Alltell stadium from beach?

Pa.
3 posts
Save Topic
Transportation to Municipal/Alltell stadium from beach?

I'm staying in Jax Beach before going to the Steelers/Jaguars game Oct. 5. Anyone know any (affordable) buses, shuttles or limos that do round-trips to games?

Pa.
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation to Municipal/Alltell stadium from beach?

PS, now that I look at it, I'm officially trying to get to the stadium from Neptune Beach, not Jax beach, if that makes any difference

Neptune Beach, FL
Level Contributor
3,408 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation to Municipal/Alltell stadium from beach?

Jacksonville Transit Authority (904 630-3100) runs buses from Little League/Wingate Park to the Stadium. This pick up point is south of the intersection of Beach Blvd and Penman Road. It's the only pick up point at the Beach. $12 per person. Busses start leaving 2 hours before the game, and return to the Beach for an hour after the game. Jacksonville Transit Authority has a website.

Neptune Beach is one of Jacksonville's beach cities. It's real small and just north of Jax Beach.

Spirit

Pa.
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation to Municipal/Alltell stadium from beach?

thanks Spirit

that bus looks tremendous. i see it drops people at the convention center; do you know how close that is to the stadium? i have no problem with public transit, but it's just a little more complicated when you're a stranger of course . . .

Neptune Beach, FL
Level Contributor
3,408 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation to Municipal/Alltell stadium from beach?

Hi Walt,

I took the bus once a few years ago and it dropped me right at the entrance to the stadium building. Couldn't have gotten any closer. Suspect the bus still stops in the same place.

Since you are coming from so far, I hope we at least give you a good run for your money!

Spirit

Neptune Beach, FL
Level Contributor
3,408 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transportation to Municipal/Alltell stadium from beach?

Convention center?! Did you say Convention Center?? Noooooo. Can't be. The bus goes to the Stadium.

6. Re: Transportation to Municipal/Alltell stadium from beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 09:26