We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Difference Between Two Marriots on Hutchinson Island ?

Which Jensen Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
148 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Difference Between Two Marriots on Hutchinson Island ?

Could some one explain what the difference is between the two Marriotts on Hutchinson Island We want to be on the ocean directly and like some luxury if possible but not too much as we don't want to pay huge amounts of money. Please help.

Thanks,Coleridge

South Florida...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Difference Between Two Marriots on Hutchinson Island ?

The two Marriotts are about 4 to 5 miles apart from each other on Hutchinson Island. One is located in the town of Stuart and the other in Jensen Beach.

The Stuart Marriott sits directly on the river. However, the property is part of Indian River Plantation which is a huge property that extends from the River to the Ocean. I believe you can take a short trolley ride to the Ocean which is provided by the hotel. They do have some rooms that sit directly on the Ocean. Stuart is the best part of Hutchinson Island because there are no high rises. Buildings are limited to 4 stories. I love it!

The Jensen Beach Marriott is directly on the Ocean. I don't know much about that specific hotel except for the lcoation.

If you can travel out of season (late spring to early fall) you will get your best rates if you search the internet.

I hope this helps!

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
148 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Difference Between Two Marriots on Hutchinson Island ?

Thanks, I just came back from there,having stayed at the one on the ocean. I did go to see the other one and think both are good,just different. Loved the whole area a whole bunch !

3. Re: Difference Between Two Marriots on Hutchinson Island ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2011, 06:17