We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fine dining - Jensen's north to Ocean Village??

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
136 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Fine dining - Jensen's north to Ocean Village??

Please advise recommend restaurants for a special occasion along Hutchinson's Island from Jensens north to Ocean Viaalge (just south of the Seaway bridge). I know about Pietro's - any others like that would be appreciated - but not on the mainland.

Thanks

Florida
Level Contributor
150 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fine dining - Jensen's north to Ocean Village??

From the Jensen Beach causeway heading north, in order, your options are: Albertos pizza, Subway, Strawberry Sandwich Shop, Floating Submarine, Caps, Surfside Grill and Pizza, Shuckers, Pietro's, whatever the current name of the restaurant in Ocean Village is (recently changed hands again).

That is absolutely all there is that serves dinner, in any price/niceness range. Pickings are mighty slim out here these days. I don't know that I'd consider Pietro's "fine" dining, but it's by far the most deluxe of the available choices.

EDIT Oh, and I forgot the restaurant in Nettles Island.

Edited: 09 February 2011, 23:00
Florida
Level Contributor
150 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fine dining - Jensen's north to Ocean Village??

There are a few other casual restaurants (like Mangrove Matties and the Ramp Raw Bar) north of Ocean Village, but I didn't list those because of the area range you gave.

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
11,028 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fine dining - Jensen's north to Ocean Village??

The restaurant at Nettles Island is the Landing and is very good indeed. Casual setting with great food. For a special occasion Pietros would be my pick. They have been offering a special of 2 meals $35 which is great for the quality offered. We also enjoy On The Edge next to the Driftwood on Seaway overlooking the Inlet. Very good but small and casual. Hard to beat the view of Mangrove Mattie's at the inlet.

4. Re: Fine dining - Jensen's north to Ocean Village??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2017, 19:17