We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic dinner near Jensen Beach

Which Jensen Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando, FL
7 posts
Save Topic
Romantic dinner near Jensen Beach

Hubby and I will be celebrating our anniv and staying at Jensen Beach this weekend. Reviews are a bit mixed on some of the restaurants. Any standout suggestions from those in the know?

Doesn't have to be too fancy, atmosphere and food are most imp. to us.

2 replies to this topic
mystic,quebec
Level Contributor
132 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic dinner near Jensen Beach

Not fancy, nor expensive but my husband and I both love to get a table outside overlooking the beach at Shuckers. On A1A just across from Nettles island. Very romantic in my opinion.

Treasure Island...
Destination Expert
for Ronda
Level Contributor
10,646 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic dinner near Jensen Beach

The Dolphin Bar, right on the water,food's good.......very tropical. ....Great gift shop also. ...get's my vote! Also, Tony Roma's is now on the Circle just before you go over the causeway at Jensen....but if you're looking for the ambience of water,turf, surf...tropics.....the Dolphin Bar or Shuckers is fun, but Dophin bar is a little more upscale I think...Club Med Sandpiper is also fun if you don't mind a french buffet ....it's on the water, has dancing, entertainment..it's an all inclusive resort, so you pay one price and covers all food,drink,entertainment until 2am....very fun!

Hubie

Reply to: Romantic dinner near Jensen Beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted