We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surfing nearby....

Which Jensen Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vermont
Level Contributor
98 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Surfing nearby....

My family of four, two adults and two teenagers will be visiting in February. We are hoping to surf.... can you help me out with the best/closest place.

Also, I have read the posts on snorkeling in Bathtub Reef. Is this an "organized, you need to rent equipment and pay a fee" type of place, or a "bring your snorkeling stuff and head on out"

Treasure Island...
Destination Expert
for Ronda
Level Contributor
10,643 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Surfing nearby....

Bathtub Reef is bring your stuff and go for it. Remember this is not Maui here, but can still be alot of fun. As far as surfing, one of the best beaches is the beach just North of Bathtub Reef, you will see a turnout with of course all the cars. Good luck and have fun. Hubie

Vermont
Level Contributor
98 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Surfing nearby....

Thank you for the info!!

Are there surf rentals at the beach north of bathtub reef?

Treasure Island...
Destination Expert
for Ronda
Level Contributor
10,643 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Surfing nearby....

No, just a beach, not sure where you could rent the boards, will see what l can find out for you. Hubie

4. Re: Surfing nearby....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2013, 10:19