We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single Female Traveler

Connecticut
5 posts
Save Topic
Single Female Traveler

I MUST find a place to getaway for a long weekend with beautiful beach, awesome massages, great food and preferably some single social activities. Help! Please!

Kittery, Maine
Level Contributor
862 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Single Female Traveler

Casa Marina sounds like it might meet your need - it has a beautiful beach bordered by swaying palm trees with hammocks strung between them for total relaxation. There is an outdoor beachside massage tent where you can listen to the waves breaking and palm fronds swishing overhead as you're pampered. My wife and I experienced this decadent pleasure side by side when we were in KW last May. All I can say is all the women in my office think my wife is the luckiest woman alive!

Have a wonderful and relaxing time!

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Single Female Traveler

I would also suggest The Casa but understand most all of the beaches in Key West are man made so they are small and a bit rocky (including the Casa). Also take a look at Southernmost on the Beach.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34345-d224530-…

Connecticut
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Single Female Traveler

Thank you sooo much for responding. I will check it out! Let me know if you think of anything else. Was there any nightlife nearby?

Connecticut
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Single Female Traveler

Oh no! I need sandy beaches...is it possible I will not find that in the Keys?

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Single Female Traveler

If "beautiful beaches" is one of your priorities then I would suggest looking elsewhere like Destin, Capitva or Sanibel. In the Keys Bahia Honda State Park is very nice and probably about the best beach you will find so I would "google" it and see what you think.

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
Level Contributor
14,782 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Single Female Traveler

Hawks Cay in Duck Key

Sandy beach (on the small side)

Fantastic spa!

7. Re: Single Female Traveler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2009, 06:23