We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

i need advice!! has anyone ever done an all-inclusive...

Michigan
3 posts
Save Topic
i need advice!! has anyone ever done an all-inclusive...

my fiance and i are thinking about doing a 5 or 7 day sailing trip in the florida keys. it's really hard to find reviews on any of the charters/cataman/sailing trips that do this type of a vacation. we want an all-inclusive, private, sailing honeymoon? anyone know of good companies? or even where to look?

North Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
165 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: i need advice!! has anyone ever done an all-inclusive...

My husband and I are avid sailors and besides owning our own boat, we have done some chartering. I think that what you are talking about is a capatained charter with crew and full provisions. What this means is you get a boat, a captain, someone to cook, and all your provisions for the length of the cruise. Try a google search for sailboat charters in Florida or check out Treasure Harbor Marine in Islamorada (www.treasureharbor.com/)

Also, check the classified ads in the back of some of the sailing magazines like "Sailing" or "Cruising World". If you have any other questions, please let me know.