We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Miami to Key West Recommendations

Bayside, New York
1 post
Save Topic
Miami to Key West Recommendations

My boyfriend and I are planning a 1 week vacation to explore the Florida Keys. Our plan was to start with 3 days in Miami, drive and spend 3 days in Islamorada or Marathon and then end with 3 days in Key West. We are from NYC and looking to get some nightlife in Miami but then straight relaxation and outdoor adventure for the remainder of the trip.

Any recommendations on hotels/B&Bs, activities, ideal locations to stay/see, or events in early May would be great! And a specific wish-list item for me would be places with swimming pools :).

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
275 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Miami to Key West Recommendations

We are staying on Coch Key near Marathon in April. I can let you know what it's like after that time. But we are staying in a VRBO. No pool, but swimming in the bay side. :)

Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
4,575 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Miami to Key West Recommendations

What's your budget - how much per night?

Activities - SCUBA, snorkelling, jet sking kayaking and fishing (all water based) but they're plenty of other things to do....

3. Re: Miami to Key West Recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2013, 09:52