My friend sent me a card this week with a photo of a beautiful KW sunset on the front and this message on the inside. We've been having fun adding to the list so I thought I would share. I'd love to hear some more!
"You know you've got a case of keys disease when......
1. You take your shoes and socks off at work, close your eyes and try to imagine the sand between your toes.
2. You have products from the KW winery and Kermits delivered to your home.
3. You start counting down the days til your next trip before you've even finished unpacking! (83 days here!!!! )
4. You set your alarm clock to the rooster setting BC you love waking up to the cock-a-doodle-do
5. You've decorated the walls of your home with your favorite photos from your last trip.
6.You've put a lot of hours into perfecting your key lime pie.
7. You're still trying to remember what happened after your last visit to the chart room.
8. You crave fresh fish and stone crab on a daily basis
9. Talking about conch fritters makes you drool
10. You tried to create a mini KW in your back yard including thatched umbrellas and a mile marker 0 sign