We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anyone know where this pool is?

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,688 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Does anyone know where this pool is?

I saw this photo of this amazing pool online and they do not give a clue as to where it is. I searched different hotels and resorts and cannot find it. Anyone recognize it?

ameliaisland.com/uploadedImages/Thumbnail_Im…

Avon, OH
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Does anyone know where this pool is?

I'm not positive, but I think this pool might be the old pool at the Plantation before Omni took it over and did $100 million dollars of renovations to the whole resort. I would check out the Omni Amelia Island website.

Mentioned in this post
Boston...
Level Contributor
4,688 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does anyone know where this pool is?

You may be right. I did look at the Omni Amelia website and the pool does not look like the same pool, but that may explain why I couldn't find a location for it. If so, it's too bad because I like the pool in the photo I posted better than the one on their website now

Mentioned in this post
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Does anyone know where this pool is?

that's what it looks like to me!

4. Re: Does anyone know where this pool is?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Amelia Island