We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Key Biscayne or Miami for Sony Ericsson?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
66 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
Key Biscayne or Miami for Sony Ericsson?

Hi, I'm thinking of going to the SE tennis tournament in 2012. I’m thinking of staying for 5 nights though I’ll only be going to tennis for 2-3 days. I'm not sure if I should stay in Key Biscayne or Miami (and drive over to the matches). My guess is that parking in Miami is difficult and expensive (and I don’t enjoy driving). But, I’ve stayed in Miami Beach a couple times and like the area. Is there transportation from Miami to Key Biscayne? Or is it a hassle getting to Key Biscayne from Miami (no matter what the mode of transportation)? Your thoughts would be appreciated.

1. Re: Key Biscayne or Miami for Sony Ericsson?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2015, 17:15
Get answers to your questions about Key Biscayne