We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

coconut palm inn

Which Key Largo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
miami
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
coconut palm inn

good things have been said about this inn in key largo...I'm looking for a standard or a patio room...Anyone recommend a room # in which they have stayed and liked a lot?

flowers52
Level Contributor
228 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: coconut palm inn

best thing to do is call and ask the front desk which room they think is the best. people are pretty friendly in the keys so im sure they will tell you if you dont get other answers. good luck

Treasure Island...
Level Contributor
214 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: coconut palm inn

Marie. See my review on the CPI. Its been on awhile but not out of date. :-) As was said, call the inn directly to see whats open for when you will be there. Have a blast! My wife and I are hoping to get down there for some R&R before having to deal with the crazy family in Miami for New Years.

3. Re: coconut palm inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 13:16