We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late night food

Cape Canaveral...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,498 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Late night food

Are there any restaurants that serve good food late (as in after 10:00 p.m.)? We're staying one Friday night in Marathon on our way to Key West next month, but I'm wondering if we might have better luck getting a late dinner in Key Largo. We often stop at Chili's in Homestead on our way down but would love to wait until we get to the Keys if anything will be open.

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
Level Contributor
15,275 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Late night food

If you're make it to Marathon - Hurricane serves until late. Good pizzas too.

http://www.hurricaneblues.com/

Edited: 27 May 2013, 18:56
JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
11,025 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Late night food

Ck Sharkey's. Just off of US1 by the Holiday Inn in K Largo. Good food, casual waterfront setting.

Tavernier, Florida...
Level Contributor
4 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Late night food

10 pm on friday night isn't late here in Key Largo. You'll have plenty of choices

Cape Canaveral...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,498 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Late night food

Thanks Bluewater, that menu looks good - if we get on the road earlier than expected we may just go all the way to Marathon. Good to know we have that option.

Sharkey's website says dinner runs until 10:00 p.m., but l wonder if the downstairs part serves food later. I'm on my iPad now and some of the info on the website isn't visible because it requires Flash. I'll check later from a computer or will give them a call. Thanks for the suggestion!

Scott, that's what I was hoping but I checked a lot of websites for Key Largo restaurants that have the late night notation here on TA and the majority of the ones I checked say dinner served until 10:00 p.m. I know there must be some good late night places, so I was hoping for suggestions. We'll likely play it by ear depending on what time we hit South Florida and just wanted to have some ideas of what might be available.

Thanks!

5. Re: Late night food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2014, 05:16