We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegan/Vegetarian Restaurants

Which Key Largo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Berkley
1 post
Save Topic
Vegan/Vegetarian Restaurants

Hi,

I will be visting Key Largo from July 4 - July 11. Are there any vegan or vegetarian restaurants in the area? If not, any recommendations on restaurants that don't just serve meat and seafood (like pasta and pizza).

Thanks

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
606 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vegan/Vegetarian Restaurants

This isn't very timely, but I figure better late than never! I am a vegetarian and my beau will eat just about anything, so we always try to find places to accomodate us both.

In Key West we ate at Opera Italian which was AMAZING and had interesting pasta dishes like pumpkin tortolini. Key West also has a vegetarian restaurant called "the cafe" which was great. Many, many opions, organic wine, and my carnivore loved everything.

In Islamorada we ate at Lazy Days, again salads and 2 vegetarian pasta dishes. I had the pasta primavera, v. good.

In Key Largo, we are at Sundowners and they have a whole seperate vege menu. I had the mushroom kababs with garlic and rosemary potatoes...also v. good. The side of 4 cheese mac and cheese was so good, I could have just ate that as my main with a side salad. The fact that my boyfriend could enjoy the best shrimp sandwhich he ever ate while I had some good vege fare...well worth it.

Enjoy!!

Lavendula

ps- there is a thai restaurant in key largo, they should have some options too.