We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradise Inn on Simonton?

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
222 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Paradise Inn on Simonton?

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone tell me anything first hand abou this place? (Of course I have read the tripadvisor reviews but I enjoy the BOARDS here too.)

We are in the early stages of booking our trip for Feb 2008. I've noticed that many of our favorite places have raised their prices considerably so this year we're going to try a new place.

The Gardens Hotel is up to $305 for their most basic room. Ambrosia is $260 for a poolside room. Even the LaConcha (never stayed there) is $272 and the Pier House is $319.

While I know we will just flat out have to PAY for high season because we like to stay in nice places (usually a B&B in KW), we're not in our room much and $300+ is a lot of money.

Paradise Inn is a place I looked into years ago but then we found the Gardens and have stayed there every year since. It seems very nice but there's never any buzz about it, no comments on the boards. Why is that? Looks like we can get a junior suite with a king size bed (King is what we prefer) for $264.00. I'm all for trying somewhere new.

Side note here, what B&B is located very near Schooners? Is that KW Harbor Inn? That would be another ideal location for us.

We've considered condo rental too, via VRBO but so many places have a minimum stay. We usually only stay 4 nights.

Thanks!

Wendy

St.Petersburg...
Level Contributor
160 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradise Inn on Simonton?

I just recently was able to book 3 nights at a rental on VRBO.com. Some Key West homes and condos are able to rent by the night. Our rental was the same price as one of the major hotels plus we have a parking space we don't have to pay additional for, a private jacuzzi and 2 bedrooms/2.5 baths. It took a little time to see which listings are able to rent nightly, but it was well worth the time.

2. Re: Paradise Inn on Simonton?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 08:26