We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank You

Tracy, California
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Thank You

I discovered trip advisor in January of this year and it has been very helpful. For the past 3 months I have been planning our trip to Key West . I asked several questions myself, but I so enjoyed reading your postings. Thanks you so much for all your help. I knew what to visit, where to eat, what to wear, where to stay, etc. The trip turned out wonderful!! All of your suggestions were right on.

It was so fun to see all the places that had been talked about. I sort of felt like I was "coming home" when I saw them. We did not have a bad meal. I love seafood, so I ate it every chance I got. We did the Island Ting with Sebago and had a blast. I met a nice young lady from South Carolina on the sunset cruise and I wanted to say "hello" to you. We did stay at the Double Tree because of our Hilton honor points. It is quite far away from the action, but the shuttle service was very prompt. and the hotel is very nice. We did rent a car the last day and drove up the keys to Marathon. I wanted to see the seven mile bridge. All in all, we loved Key West and plan on returning.

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
4,605 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank You

That's what I love to read! I have no doubt that I'm talking for everyone who has ever added an opinion to Tripadvisor.... You're more than welcome and hurry back soon!

Western...
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank You

Glad you enjoyed your trip. This is a great Forum for information from nice people. It's like a quick visit to Key West.

PJ

3. Re: Thank You

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 02:19
Get answers to your questions about Key West