We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for 3 nights at a guest house in August

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sanibel, FL
Level Contributor
926 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for 3 nights at a guest house in August

Where would I look for a good deal on 3 nights in August at a guest house or bed and breakfast near Duval (not too far South). Any restaurant suggestions?

Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for 3 nights at a guest house in August

Check out www.keywestinns.com It will show you open dates and prices. The Angelina Guest House and Jamine Houe are in the low price range. There are many choices; just ask here and we can help you when you narrow down your search. There are hundreds of restaurants. What are you looking for?

Limey

Virginia Beach, VA
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for 3 nights at a guest house in August

I am staying at the Cypress House. My wife and I love it there. Priced reasonably and free top shelf happy hour nightly.

Key West, FL
Level Contributor
1,236 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for 3 nights at a guest house in August

The Angelina is a great choice. I know the owners and have heard nothing but good about it. I got my daughter and her bf booked into there last week and they loved it.

Sanibel, FL
Level Contributor
926 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for 3 nights at a guest house in August

Thans for the quick replies - We like an upscale dinner - nice atmosphere - suggestions?

arkansas
Level Contributor
3,454 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for 3 nights at a guest house in August

There are LOTS of options for a good upscale dinner, though they're all pricey. Here are a few examples in no particular order: Square One, Michaels, Louie's Backyard, Hot Tin Roof (though our experiences there weren't perfect), A&B Lobster House. The prettiest settings are Louie's Backyard (on the Atlantic), Hot Tin Roof (on the Gulf), A&B Lobster House (overlooking the marina). Nicola's at the Hyatt (overlooking the Gulf) also has good food but I wouldn't put it in the same category as these others. In addition is Rooftop Cafe.

Sanibel, FL
Level Contributor
926 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for 3 nights at a guest house in August

Thanks again for your time and expertise.

7. Re: Looking for 3 nights at a guest house in August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 01:17