We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Simonton Court - has anyone stayed here?

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sanibel, FL
Level Contributor
926 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Simonton Court - has anyone stayed here?

I've made a reservation at Simonton Court on Eaton and Simonton at the Mansion. Does anyone have information about this place?

Boston...
Level Contributor
488 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Simonton Court - has anyone stayed here?

Search in >KW Forums >Simonton Court There is info from others posted not to long ago

South
Level Contributor
296 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Simonton Court - has anyone stayed here?

My sister and I stayed there last year in a cottage and are returning in a little over a week and staying in a townhouse. I saw several other rooms, cottages, etc. last year and they were all very, very nice. The Mansion is in the back, near where the continental breakfast is served and near the main pool. It's a great place with a perfect location! I doubt I'll stay else in the future either.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
4,434 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Simonton Court - has anyone stayed here?

Have stayed there twice - in Manor House 1 (Hibiscus) which is at the front of the buildings, very nice large room with outdoor private hot tub.

Nice property, little shabby around the edges but was in the process of being renovated when we were there in December. Gated keypad entry at night, great location for Duval etc. Mansion House overlooks the main pool, breakfast area - possibly looks like one of the least private areas to stay. Cottages have their own private verandah with swing seating. Nice - we are staying there again this December in the Manor House - Hibiscus really is lovely so would recommend this if you have the option.

Sanibel, FL
Level Contributor
926 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Simonton Court - has anyone stayed here?

Thanks for the quick response. Has anyone stayed at the ORCHID in the Mansion?

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
178 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Simonton Court - has anyone stayed here?

It's a beautiful & unique property with very nice staff. It's one of the nicest places to stay in my opinion. You can go online & read about it & look at their photos. The location is convenient. Ask about parking in advance.

6. Re: Simonton Court - has anyone stayed here?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 17:18