We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10 Days to Go!

columbus, in
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
126 reviews
Save Topic
10 Days to Go!

Ten more days................I'm into my 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 countdown mode now. lol I can't wait. Tell all the restaurants to stock up, that a bonanza is coming. lol

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 10 Days to Go!

Woohoo! I am excited for you! With all of this talk going back and forth about places to eat, did you ever tell us where you are staying? Are you a B&B or big hotel type person?

columbus, in
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 10 Days to Go!

We are staying in a condo at Island Wind, I think it is called( at Truman and Simonton.) It has a private balcony overlooking the pool and its own jacuzzi.. My daughter made those arrangements. She stayed there before and got a 10% repeat visitor discount.

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 10 Days to Go!

Sounds like a great location to all of those restaurants you are going to eat at. Have a great, great time.

columbus, in
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 10 Days to Go!

Thanks! I am sure we will. I don't think I have ever been on a vacation that I didn't enjoy. Key West doesn't stand much of a chance of being the first one to fail, unless a hurricane would cause our evacuation. Shhhh............fingers crossed.

columbus, in
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 10 Days to Go!

Yeah, that was it. Here is the link: http://www.vlbo.com/1227/

Western...
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 10 Days to Go!

ybb,

Get yourself a map and walk the neighborhoods on your way to what ever restaurant or Bar you are heading to. Try to go a differant way each time you head out the Architecture and quaintness is awesome. If you like that kind of thing.

PJ

columbus, in
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 10 Days to Go!

I have the map memorized I think. LOL We have one from a previous trip still. And yes, we walk everywhere. The places we are planning to go are well scattered through the neighborhoods. And yes, I, too, like that kind of thing.

Kittery, Maine
Level Contributor
862 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 10 Days to Go!

Looks to me like this upcoming culinary expedition has the makings of a great book! Maybe give Frommers and Fodor a run for their money on restaurant reviews and inside tips!

Have a GREAT trip YBB - those of us who are planning to visit later on this year are looking fwd to your trip report.

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
4,604 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: 10 Days to Go!

Let me know when you're in town... I just want to follow you around!

Have a balst... the weather looks pretty good!

columbus, in
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 10 Days to Go!

Wasn't aware of your stalking tendencies, Tim. LOL Thanks, I will!