We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please, Please, Please - all going to Fantasy Fest

Florida
Level Contributor
10,821 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Please, Please, Please - all going to Fantasy Fest

We have been talking about it for months and months and now its finally here!!! I hope you all will take the time to post trip reports when you get back. I know it will take a little time to recover from such a crazy week but it will fun to see what everyone thought.

Have a great time and stay safe!!

Key West Catamaran Sailing and Water...
72 reviews
from US$145.00*
Dry Tortugas National Park Day Trip...
44 reviews
from US$178.99*
Key West Sunset Champagne and...
57 reviews
from US$63.00*
Special Offer
Key West Day Trip
378 reviews
from US$65.00*
US$75.00
virginia beach
Level Contributor
745 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Please, Please, Please - all going to Fantasy Fest

dont worry arnie i will and i am taking my camera as well

ft myers beach
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Please, Please, Please - all going to Fantasy Fest

Arnie, They say What Happens In Key West...Stays In Key West

But I'll be sure to post all the great fun and exciting times we have next week for you all to read.

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
4,605 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Please, Please, Please - all going to Fantasy Fest

Saw Flatttop and lovely wife 'P' from the trolley today. They made it safely.

Florida
Level Contributor
10,821 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Please, Please, Please - all going to Fantasy Fest

I can't wait to see your pictures Seabreeze! I will have my camera as well.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
1,835 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Please, Please, Please - all going to Fantasy Fest

I cannot wait to see and here all the poop from FF >;-0

Lewiston, Maine
Level Contributor
487 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Please, Please, Please - all going to Fantasy Fest

~~ If we can't be there in person we can at least imagine

thru pics and words from the fortunate ones.

Enjoy and then share :)

~~Cheers~~

^-^

Florida
Level Contributor
10,821 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Please, Please, Please - all going to Fantasy Fest

o.k., most of you should be back. Lets see those trip reports. I know there is gonna be some goodies!

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
297 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Please, Please, Please - all going to Fantasy Fest

I will post a trip report before the end of the week (catching up on work). While I didn't make it to the Wednesday meet at the Bull (couldn't be avoided) we did have a great time.

indianapolis
Destination Expert
for Indianapolis
Level Contributor
463 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Please, Please, Please - all going to Fantasy Fest

Well here goes. Drove down staying in Tifton Georgia day 1. Stopped to stay with Grandfather in Port Canavaral day 2. Made it to Key West day 3. Stayed at Hyatt Beach House. Far from Duval. But quiet with a family. Daughter loved the pool. Ate dinner at Hogfish by the water. Feeding the fish or recycling as they say. Next day toured Seaport area. Ate lunch at Conch Republic. Grilled steak on the grill for dinner on the beach. Next day had lunch at Camille's. Went to the aquarium. We love it there. Daughter got to touch a shark. Big fun. Loved the tour. Do it every year. That night Back to hogfish for dinner again. Great place if you can find it. Headed out to meet everyone at SWB. Thanks for inviting me. Found out Captain BK and I are Alumni of the same high school. (different classes) Had a great time. Thanks Seabus for the warm welcome. Thanks to everyone that was there. Made my trip. Next day ate lunch at Salsa Loco. Just as good as all the reviews. Great tea. Back to the aquarium and window shopping and people watching. Next day had lunch at Caroline's. That place is awesome. Great for food and people watching. Loved it. Last night had dinner at Parrotdise. Not quiete. Not impressed at all & overpriced. Only place that had very poor service. Big pecker wine not very good. All the service everywhere else outstanding. Loved the Key West people. Spent lots of time at the pool with 5 year old and her water wings. Got a little red from the sun. Can't tell now. Can't wait to go back. Drove home. day 1 to Ocala , Florida. day 2 Smyrna , Georgia. day 3 back home again in Indiana. Will definately go back again.

10. Re: Please, Please, Please - all going to Fantasy Fest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 22:16