We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

***NYE roll call *****

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
113 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
***NYE roll call *****

It's the middle of November and no NYE roll call thread yet, so i figured I would start one. We (3 couples) will be in town from 12/29 to 1/5. Can we put together a meet and greet? (ben stein voice):anyone, anyone

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: ***NYE roll call *****

My wife and I will be down from 12/30 - 1/5 with another couple.

Michigan
Level Contributor
75 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ***NYE roll call *****

We'll be there Dec. 27thru the 1st, we'll be watching the wench at Schooner's on New Year's Eve!

Paul and Tracie (Michigan)

mi
Level Contributor
349 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ***NYE roll call *****

My wife and I will also be in kw 12/30-1/1.

From what I read on this forum, I don't plan on being on Duval NYE.

PK, I agree that the schooner sounds much more enjoyable. (plus I couldn't let a Michigan couple get ambushed by a 2 Ohio couples :) ... so we'll even it up )

WI
Level Contributor
252 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ***NYE roll call *****

The Mrs. and I will be in town Dec.28-Jan.6 and will again be at the SWB on NYE, so add Wisconsin to the mix of midwesterners. (We should come up with a way of recognizing each other on NYE if we don't meet up beforehand) Last year a meeting was arranged at the Bull & Whistle and it was fun.

Hey Seabreeze.... since you were the "official" coordinator last year, any suggestions this time?

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
113 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ***NYE roll call *****

Well alrighty then, Looks like we are off to a good start. I remember reading the thread from last year sounded like it was a blast. (Seabreeze jump on in)

We were at the drag queen drop in 2005;. We had a blast, and didn't think that upper Duval was that crowded, though I guess it gets crowded down by SJ's

BW what side of C-town are you on, cuz Pete & Wayne are playing in Lakewood on 12/1 & 2. P&W play at SJ, we caught them at the Roundhouse on PIB this summer, good show.

OSU vs Michigan this weekend, good luck Michigan ; )

Michigan
Level Contributor
75 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ***NYE roll call *****

Would love to get together and have a beverage and watch/laugh at the weather report for all the unlucky midwesterners stuck at home for NYE. We're usually at Schooner Wharf sometime throughout the day. Ask the bartender Angus to point us out. Also could find us at Virgilio's listening to jazz, having mojito's at Blue Heaven, drinking wine at Mangia Mangia, staring down the Smirk at the Green Parrot etc.

virginia beach
Level Contributor
745 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: ***NYE roll call *****

hey fly n drive i will be downfor new years again i saw deb and bob and john and cathy from last new years for fantasy fest and i think clyde and dawn are coming again we should have a reunion at the bull for who ever is up to it. I am going to see Inga at Aqua again also i love her. Let me know where everyone wants to meet i will be there from friday the 28th till the 1st. midge

Dover, NH
Level Contributor
123 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ***NYE roll call *****

Hey there Midge and gang!! Fred and Robin from NH. We will also be theres 12/28 - 1/2 and would love to catch up with everyone. The Bull is fine but so is SWB (our favorite). We are bringing another couple with us this year who love Key West and are tons of fun - We can't wait!!!!

Massapequa Park...
Level Contributor
71 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: ***NYE roll call *****

My husband and myself will also be in the Keys from 12/29-1/4 and also plan on watching the wench at Schooner's on NYE. We would love to meet up just let us know when and where. We are not traveling with anyone this trip.

WI
Level Contributor
252 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: ***NYE roll call *****

Well then, may I suggest we have a meet and greet at the Schooner Wharf Sunday afternoon, Dec 30, about 2PM until...? Looks like most of us will be settled in by then. It would add to the New Year's Eve fun later to run into "someone you know".

Otherwise, open to other suggestions.