We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

garden of eden, iam being serious-somewhat.........

indy
Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
garden of eden, iam being serious-somewhat.........

been to key west now a few times and really love all the info i get from this forum. the wife and i was talking about the bull and whistle, we havent made it there yet. we know about the 3rd floor and i told her id do it and she told me to go ahead but where would i keep my wallet? okay, i know iam really asking for it but really what would one do? also where does one put and keep their clothes? not like its ever going to happen but hey, it is key west. thanks...........

Western...
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: garden of eden, iam being serious-somewhat.........

One of the first things I do when I get to Key West is take my ID and Credit cards out of my wallet and put them in my money clip. This way I do not need a wallet. When we go to the Garden of Eden I wear a hat so I can put my money clip under it. Some people mite feel uncomfortable being naked with a hat on but not me. My wife thinks I look great with a hat on. Besides if there are naked women at the GOE who is going to notice a guy with a hat on.

PJ

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
4,604 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: garden of eden, iam being serious-somewhat.........

And you wear the hat where?

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
253 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: garden of eden, iam being serious-somewhat.........

The Reef Stash Sandal has a hidden drawer which holds a couple of credit cards and some cash. They come in quite handy over Fantasy Fest.

As for the Garden of Eden, in the dozen or so times I have ventured up it was occupied by a bunch of guys in clothes hoping to see naked girls, one naked guy and a bartender who was sometimes topless.

The bar is on the roof of the building and has an open floor plan, so you should not have a problem leaving your clothes on a chair and keeping an eye on them.

If you are looking for other options for letting the sun shine where the sun don't shine, try naked parasailing. You and your wife can do it tandem and it will be a vacation experience to tell the grand kids about some day.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: garden of eden, iam being serious-somewhat.........

pj, nice hat trick

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
435 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: garden of eden, iam being serious-somewhat.........

During our visit, I kept the cash and credit cards in one of those waterproof diving pouches around my neck. Bring your own towel if you plan to lay out on their loungers. We spent most of the time sitting at the bar drinking, and watching the artist apply paint to some REALLY intoxicated ladies.........

Long Island,New York
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: garden of eden, iam being serious-somewhat.........

Theres nothing better than a naked man with a" hat on " Pun intended . ..Joking ...

Kittery, Maine
Level Contributor
862 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: garden of eden, iam being serious-somewhat.........

PJ - If I see a hat on the table at the Mango pool I'll know whose it is. Maybe we can take a walk over to GOE some evening when we're there together in May!

Queens, NY
Level Contributor
848 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: garden of eden, iam being serious-somewhat.........

Isn't that a song by Joe Cocker: "You Can Leave Your Hat On"? (Showing my age!).

Western...
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: garden of eden, iam being serious-somewhat.........

For anyone experiencing a hat on lasting for more then four hours contact your doctor. :)

PJ

ohio
Level Contributor
286 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: garden of eden, iam being serious-somewhat.........

is that anything like putting a helmut on that soldier?