We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trolley driver's name????

UK
Level Contributor
1,765 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
trolley driver's name????

Hi there

I have searched the posts regarding the train v the trolley and have decided the trolley is for me.

How do you know if the driver you are getting is Tim? its a bit rude to ask the drivers name and then not get on if its not Tim (if you know what I mean)!!

Seabus - if you really are a trolley driver I would love to get on your trolley - you know everything!!!!!

Memphis, TN
Level Contributor
5,100 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: trolley driver's name????

There will be a sign on the Trolley reading, "Your driver's name is _______".

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
4,605 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: trolley driver's name????

And just so we don't forget out own name if we're not on the trolley.... They have us wear name tags. :-) I'd love to have you on the trolley but I also want to say that my coworkers are all pretty much outstanding. You will not be disapointed regardless of the driver! Everyone puts a bit of thier own personality into each tour.

UK
Level Contributor
1,765 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: trolley driver's name????

Thank you both so much!

Rochester, MN
Level Contributor
144 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: trolley driver's name????

We did not have seabus as our driver, but really enjoyed the other two we rode with, both were full of good story's and information. Keep your eye out if you dont get Tim, as the Trolly's pass by all the time and I was lucky enough to have a seabus sighting by mallory square and thank him for his posts. My wife says his picture does not do him justice, he's much more impressive in person. Just look for Tom Hanks with glasses, that would be him.

Tslammer

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
4,605 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: trolley driver's name????

Damn! I was kinda hope'in for 'Brad Pitt' with glasses but in much better physical condition. :-)

UK
Level Contributor
1,765 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: trolley driver's name????

Seabus

Are you and Tim the same person??

I just looked up the trolley tours website and could not find you!!!

Huntington, New York
Level Contributor
277 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: trolley driver's name????

The best part about having Tim as your driver and getting to know him, is every time from then on if you're walking down the street and Tim goes by in the trolley he'll get the entire trolley to say hi. You'll feel like a celebrity by the end of the week

Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
307 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: trolley driver's name????

I found him! ;)

www.trolleytours.com/Key-West/conductors.asp

Kittery, Maine
Level Contributor
862 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: trolley driver's name????

One thing that's nice about the trolley tour is being able to hop on and off along the way if you care to spend some time in one area or another. We did that and ended up with several different drivers. All were good. Tim truly was the best!

If you happen to see Tim later at the Schooner Wharf Bar - don't forget to buy him a drink! It's a great tradition for folks here at T.A.

Mentioned in this post
Schooner Wharf Bar
Schooner Wharf Bar
2,235 Reviews
Key West, FL
Western...
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: trolley driver's name????

Hahahaha That is not a good picture of Tim. It looks like someone just asked him "Who farted" and it was him. lol

PJ