We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bicycles

Wilmington Ma
9 posts
Save Topic
Bicycles

After reading many, many posts, my wife and I are thinking of renting bicycles. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice as far as picking one company over another?? Thanks again for all the info!!

Athens, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,483 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bicycles

We used the A&M location on South Steet. They have other locations too. We were very satisfied.

Wilmington Ma
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bicycles

Wow, got a response in two minutes. Awesome. Thank you for the info, we'll check them out.

Memphis, TN
Level Contributor
5,100 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bicycles

Moped Hospital rents good quality bicycles for about $10 a day. They are located at the corner of Simonton and Truman.

key west
Level Contributor
6,101 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bicycles

There are also companies that will deliver to your location so you don't need to taxi back and forth.

www.bikerentalskeywest.com

eaton bikes, 305-294-8188

Cape Canaveral...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,498 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bicycles

Another happy customer of Moped Hospital here!

Boulder, CO
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bicycles

Renting a bike is the absolute BEST way to see KW. It was so much fun and really added a different level to our vacation. I highly recommend it. Where else can you spend an entire week without needing a car? Many locals don't even own cars. Their bikes are their only way of transport. You gotta love that.

Atlantic City, New...
8 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Bicycles

we rented a tandem bike (cheesy i know) from Paradise Rentals (http://www.paradisescooterrentals.com/).

The guy working there was really cool, he showed us his ride of choice on a map, and was just all around friendly.

key west
Level Contributor
6,101 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Bicycles

Nothing's cheesy if you're enjoying it. We actually like to see visitors enjoying themselves.

Key West
Level Contributor
296 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bicycles

One of my simple pleasures of living in Key West is riding my bike as much as I can. Early in the morning, I love riding to work down Duval when the street is nice and quiet. In the evening, you can smell the blooming night jasmine and feel the breeze. Just please be very careful. Remember that you must obey the same runs as a car. No riding the wrong way down a one way street. Use you bike lights and hand signals when turning. It is a no-no to ride your bike on the sidewalk on Duval. If I ride on a sidewalk, I always yield to pedestrians. Be safe and have fun! Once you get the hang of it, you'll love it. Also ALWAYS lock your bike. I think they are the #1 thing stolen in KW. The guys at Moped Hospital are great and will take good care of you.

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,865 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bicycles

Check with your hotel first!

Some places will have them on site for you to rent.

Get answers to your questions about Key West